Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reposting Then-AG Lautenschlager's Powerful Water Law Opinion

It always irked me that mainstream media did not write about former Wisconsin Attorney General Peg Lautenschlager's heavily-documented legal opinion about the WI DNR's history with water diversions and law.

So when I noticed her opinion during an Internet search today as I was writing this posting (the most recent in the queue, below - - New WI Water Bottling Plant Underscores Leaky Water Law History - - about Great Lakes diversion loopholes, I decided to put Lautenschlager's opinion on my blog again.

Those of you interested in Wisconsin government, water law and the history of the DNR should give it a read.

Here is the link, and a separate link to one of the several times I've referenced it.

No comments: